NGD: Ibanez APEX100TFB (lots of pics)

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Best thing is that they finally have one that doesn't have some crazy "I'm a signature guitar, look at me"-inlays on it. I think I'd like me one of these, actually.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
why is there a trem arm hole on both sides of the bridge? is this that U bar you mentioned? I'm envisioning something like a trem arm that clips above the bridge on both sides?

Tranquilliser

Reaction score
why is there a trem arm hole on both sides of the bridge? is this that U bar you mentioned? I'm envisioning something like a trem arm that clips above the bridge on both sides?

Precisely ;)
224.jpg

You can just get the pop-in standard arm which works fine too, if the U-bar isn't your style. :)

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
^I guess that also means that it's ambidextrous if you wanna put it on a lefty? At least I think the holes must be identical when I think back to that picture where a store or magazine had installed the U-bar backwards...

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
I will say with the u bar in you cannot palm mute at all! I guess if you are in korn though palm muting is a foreign subject. :lol:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I will say with the u bar in you cannot palm mute at all! I guess if you are in korn though palm muting is a foreign subject. :lol:

Seriously?

The U-Bar was DESIGNED by Head and Munky to palm mute without accidentally messing up the fine tuners with your palm...

You should mention that and how the U-Bar is for jumping around to Munky when you meet him...

:)

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
Does it still come with the regular arm like the K7 did (IIRC)

Yes it does.

Seriously?

The U-Bar was DESIGNED by Head and Munky to palm mute without accidentally messing up the fine tuners with your palm...

You should mention that and how the U-Bar is for jumping around to Munky when you meet him...

:)

Really? I find it awkward... Not impossible but certainly doesn't make it any easier. Look at the spacing. Maybe I am missing something. :scratch:

I will! :lol:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Yes it does.

Really? I find it awkward... Not impossible but certainly doesn't make it any easier. Look at the spacing. Maybe I am missing something. :scratch:

I will! :lol:

It is a bit awkward, but I did find it useful on my K-7 while playing live but eventually swapped out the trem for a black Lo Pro.

lol !

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! I have wanted one of these ever since I seen one for the first time. Sir you are a lucky man!

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Just to make sure, because I've seen people do this, (Once in a magazine, actually.) You don't have the U-Bar on there backwards, do you?

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
Just to make sure, because I've seen people do this, (Once in a magazine, actually.) You don't have the U-Bar on there backwards, do you?

No, I do not. Maybe its just my huge hands :lol:

Its in the same way as the last page.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
That guitar's way too cool to actually be in production.

I won't believe that you actually own this unless you send it to me for verification.

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
')