NGD ! Ibanez/ENGL Content

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
So needless to say, this past week has been an epic success for gear acquisition for me. Let's begin with this pretty thing (bear with me if these pictures don't come through, I'm tech-retarded)...
IMG_0596.jpg

Hmmmm...case
IMG_0597.jpg

Ibanez Case ! :hbang:
IMG_0598.jpg

A wee bit rusty...but...Haz no fear !:nono:
IMG_0599.jpg

Ooooo :bowdown:
IMG_0600.jpg

Sailor moon ?? :scratch:
IMG_0601.jpg

Needs some heavy cleaning and set up but we'll figure it out
IMG_0607.jpg

Figured it out ! :shred:
And now...I present to you the largest wrapped present EVAR
IMG_0602.jpg

A box !!
And what was in this box? You ask..well nothing more than an ENGL Pro 4x12 Cabinet to sit wonderfully under my InVader.
IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

The Holy Triumvirate !
Dean Dave Mustaine Signature VMNT Angel of Deth
1998 MIJ Ibanez 7620RB
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
:agreed::agreed::agreed: (He's not agreeing....he's humping)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
I hate you! I get nothing for xmas...
anyways, congrats, I will go to kill my self.

IconW

Reaction score
That's quite a present I'd say. Congrats! I guess I don't get a change to have that kind of present evarrr. :lol:

And Mako, Don't let the despair get you. You try hard (as we have seen in this forum) and someday it pays back to you.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Whoa! Nice rig! And I noticed that you had blue LEDs installed in your cat to match the Invader. Nice touch!:lol:

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Whoa! Nice rig! And I noticed that you had blue LEDs installed in your cat to match the Invader. Nice touch!:lol:
:lol::lol: Haha that's brilliant ! I didn't even notice he was in there but yeah man you bet. Gotta make sure everything matches.

g93

still can't play 6!
Reaction score
Congrats! Any clips of the ENGL goodness?:hbang:

I totally thought that was a typo, then I saw the cat:lol:

haffner1

Reaction score
Wicked! Low funds this year for me- not very christmasy- though I guess I got my BC Rich, but I had to sell one of my Hornets because of it. :noplease: Does that have V 30s in it?

XPT707FX

Reaction score
I hate you! I got nothing music related nevermind guitar related. To make up for it play the living hell out of your gear for the rest of the day!:shred:

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Thanks you guys. The ENGL is amazing and the V30's in the cab are amazingly clear. I've almost never been able to strum a chord and hear every individual note as clearly as I have been able to with this setup. I'll definitely post clips soon !
I'm very sad that you took off the Sailor Moon sticker...:)
I know man..it was a tough decision. It hurt me to do it...but I felt it was necessary

The LED job in the cat was a DIY project, of course...I'd post a how-to picstory for it but uh....I think PETA would hang my ass :shrug:

')