NGD Ibanez JBM100

• Thread starter JakePeriphery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Churchie777

Reaction score
Thank you! for finally using Gold hardware on a blackish guitar and managing to not make it look tacky as hell, the contrast works so good on this

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Man I love this guitar.

Someone requested it earlier - they're 2499.99 street from the quotes I received.

Paincakes

Reaction score
Beautiful.

Jake, are you going to keep it 100% "stock", or do you have some mods in mind?

imnotnollynollynolly

Reaction score
:hbang: Congrats, I dig it a lot! It's on the list of models I want to check out. Out of curiosity, how did the Titan name come about?

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
does this have stainless steel frets, or are those just REALLY polished nickel frets?

someone seriously just neg repped me for asking this question. FYI the site said the fret size not material, theres nothing wrong with asking a question that i didnt feel i had an answer too. grow up a bit.

It's the standard prestige fret wire.

A classy fiddle for sure! I am wondering, though- why the change to glossy black on the trem?

It's the only black trem they offer.

Beautiful.

Jake, are you going to keep it 100% "stock", or do you have some mods in mind?

Nah, this is pretty much my "perfect" guitar, I do however want to make some color variations on this same layout when I submit some new LACS's to be built.

:hbang: Congrats, I dig it a lot! It's on the list of models I want to check out. Out of curiosity, how did the Titan name come about?

I think this moon is really fascinating: Titan (moon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - it's a tribute to that.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
but does he not play a seven in periphery? Why would ibanez not offer a seven string version?
He has a signature seven and he plays sevens in Periphery. A production model 7 might come in the future, if Ibanez wants to release one.

...I should really start reading through the threads before answering questions. :noplease:

')