NGD Ibanez JBM100

• Thread starter JakePeriphery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Still wondering why a it's a six instead of a seven. You know, the artist being of Periphery fame and such..

Because he prefers 6 strings and half the Periphery catalog is played on a 6 string.

He's said this like a million times. :nuts:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
wait a minute... 6 string only?

Does jake only ever play 6 strings in periphery or am i missing something?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
but does he not play a seven in periphery? Why would ibanez not offer a seven string version?

He says he needs to "work for it." By the sounds of things, Ibanez only wanted to do one sig, and Jake prefers playing and writing on a sixer.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
But does it djent?

Oh...

Wait... ;)

Congrats, Jake!!! I think this is well deserved and recognises how important Periphery is in modern metal.

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Damn..that is freakin bad a...!.very nice..man oh man..thats a guitar everyone would love to have..hell, Elvis woulda loved that bad boy...congrats and God Bless man..Barry.

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Wow glad you guys dig it! I'm proud to be apart of the design and working with Ibanez is amazingly easy.

As for the seven string, I think it's funny that you some of you guys assume we're all seven strings even though 50%-60% of the Periphery material is played on six string guitars, maybe a seven string will come in the future - keep asking Ibanez - when you guys did that before I got my current signature model it made quite an impact and for that I'm grateful.

Shogun

Reaction score
Spectacular axe ! It would go quite nicely with my vintage black eclipse...

Does anyone know what the price range on this is ?

eddygdk

Reaction score
Man Ibanez it killing it in with the 2014 line of guitars. congrats man

teamSKDM

Reaction score
does this have stainless steel frets, or are those just REALLY polished nickel frets?

someone seriously just neg repped me for asking this question. FYI the site said the fret size not material, theres nothing wrong with asking a question that i didnt feel i had an answer too. grow up a bit.

')