NGD: Ibanez JBM100

• Thread starter novocaine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

novocaine

Reaction score
Finally! This was a long time coming. What a beauty. Just got it this morning in time to beat the monday blues. Still in office so will update on playability (feels really good, kudos to Rich for the setup and communication) and sound later on.

To the pics:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Dammn! I was just watching some of Jake's demo videos yesterday and had a fair amount of GAS for this beaut. HNGD man!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Majorly jelly! One of the few Ibanez guitars I actually have legit GAS for right now! :rofl: Congrats dude, looks like a classy piece, really dig the specs on Jake's sig. :yesway:

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Damn that's beautiful!

That inlay is really nice, I always thought it was cool from a minimal/clean cut perspective but I hadn't seen that little hint of abalone, that is some classy stuff happening right there.

Congratulations on what looks like an epic guitar, I hope it brings you many years of happiness :)

bouVIP

Reaction score
HNGD!! This is by far my favorite Ibanez!! Love it!

beyondcosmos

Reaction score
MMMPHHHHH..... if they made this as a 7 as well I'd be all over it. Congrats on the NGD, sir!

')