NGD: Ibanez LACS RGA7 - JB1

• Thread starter JakePeriphery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
i am very impressed with how neat the fretboard / fretwork is.

i also like the more "edgy" approach to the horns (my feeling)

Great axe man!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Haunted

Dedicated Headbanger
Reaction score
simple and elegant design... turned out to be so sexy!! congrats man!!

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
one thing is i dont think they ended up doing the 20" radius, looked and felt more like 14-16 inch which is honestly still sweet.
the guitar plays like a dream and sounds amazing of course
he waited a while for this guitar, but i can say it was well worth the wait, LACS guitars are really on a whole nother level, its a truly stunning instrument

Yeah I think Misha is right about this, I just posted some of the spec sheet I sent Ibanez and forgot that they didn't do the 20". Misha is the one who helped me come up with this bad boy, I also got some ideas from Dino Cazares' RGA's - especially when it came to the neck shape - his RGA's are AMAZING.

One REALLY important feature I forgot to is that the bridge is not floating - it's blocked so I can have a locking nut and fine tuners but no floating trem. Like a RG2228 fixed edge bridge.

Thank you for all the really nice comments about this axe, it's really a childhood dream of mine come true - while all my friends were looking at sports mags and video game mags - I had the Ibanez catalog.

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
the best rga 7 i've ever seen, bar none :hbang:
but i prefer reversed headstock though

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Did alex get his lacs? You need to post pictures for him if he has it.

Alex has not gotten his guitar yet, he will soon though.

If any of you guys want to see this guitar I'll be happy to show it to you on our upcoming tour with Darkest Hour and Veil of Maya, all ya gotta do is ask!

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Alex has not gotten his guitar yet, he will soon though.

If any of you guys want to see this guitar I'll be happy to show it to you on our upcoming tour with Darkest Hour and Veil of Maya, all ya gotta do is ask!

I'm driving all the way to Lubbock December 2nd to see it. You BETTER show it to me, haha.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
The thick binding on the fretboard with the off center dots gives it a really classy and slick look. Not to mention the color is perfect!

Latest posts

')