NGD: Ibanez Premium Content Inside!!

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
Congratulations, the maple fretboard looks killer with the trans red top. I also like your review and the pictures. HNGD and shred it up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gclef

Reaction score
Does yours have an "s" stamped on the back of the headstock just above the volute?

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I'm currently learning "Impassion" by Polyphia on this thing, so when I'm done with that in the next couple days I'll post a cover so you guys can hear it!
Is that track in Drop D? Because I was playing some drop D riffs the other day and my buddy said "Sounds kinda like Polyphia. :lol:

I was debating between this and the silverburst Jackson DK2M pro. Ultimately decided on Jackson because it is $100 less, and has one of my favorite bridge pups in it straight from the factory. But these still bring the GAS.

Jameslewis777

I am the Overlord.
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play it since I posted this, as it's currently property of GC receiving a set-up, and all that jazz. Their tech has 3 days off in a row so I'm not going to see it til Wednesday :[[[

HNGD!
Is the ruler on that Premium tool as sharp as a knife?
The Tool I got with my Premium cut my hand in 5 different places before I even realised what happened :mad:

Yes! Hahahaha! It's sharp as hell. That's so funny.

Does yours have an "s" stamped on the back of the headstock just above the volute?

I'm not sure... I don't think so, but it might. I will check when I get it back from GC on Weds. Why do you ask?

Is that track in Drop D? Because I was playing some drop D riffs the other day and my buddy said "Sounds kinda like Polyphia. :lol:

I was debating between this and the silverburst Jackson DK2M pro. Ultimately decided on Jackson because it is $100 less, and has one of my favorite bridge pups in it straight from the factory. But these still bring the GAS.

Yes! their whole ep is in Drop D with the exception of one song, I think.

I actually really like the look of the Jackson DK2MQ with the tremolo, unfortunately in my case it was $200 more than this insane deal on this Ibanez haha. You should still check out this guitar if you can, I'm unbelievably excited to see how it will play when I get it back from the shop

Muzakman

Reaction score
Dat Maple! Looks even better with the maple fretboard! I don't think I'll ever get over the top either, sweeeet! HNGD!

Jameslewis777

I am the Overlord.
Reaction score
I just got this thing back from guitar center. I got it set up with some light strings, and the dude set it up with CRAZY low action. It plays like a dream now. After a $50 setup this thing really feels and sounds like a $2000 guitar.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
got the 7-string version of your guitar but with a rosewood board. but damn. maple looks so great on it.
great guitars for sure.

hngd dude

')