NGD: Ibanez RG2727FZ

• Thread starter jbard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7JxN7

Reaction score
HNGD man! that is one sexy looking guitar. I'm guessing the color looks even better in person too!

Also.............. seeing that V with the the point on the floor made me cringe a little....

slapnutz

Reaction score
Clean as purchase dude, great taste!

I'm thinking of getting one like this to mod basically into an 7string version of the Ibanez John Petrucci 90th Anniversary custom.:yesway:

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Woah that rosewood board is dark as hell. I wish my RGD had a board similar to that.

HNGD man! :cheers:

jbard

\m/
Reaction score
HNGD man! that is one sexy looking guitar. I'm guessing the color looks even better in person too!

Also.............. seeing that V with the the point on the floor made me cringe a little....

Yeah, it's actually much darker/ more blue black in person. The SV/RR wings don't actually touch the ground. :cool:

Woah that rosewood board is dark as hell. I wish my RGD had a board similar to that.

HNGD man! :cheers:

Yeah, that was one thing I really was hoping for. I usually don't like rosewood and greatly prefer ebony, but this rosewood is damn near as dark as ebony with no streaks.

Oh, wow. You own The Creation of Man KL? That's a legendary instrument to me, man.

Yeah, it plays like a dream too. Ken is actually going to start my 7 string soon.

Very sexy dude!!!!

Now we need a family shot!

I don't think there is a way to get them all in one shot and it not just be silly. I still need to make sure I have shots of everything even if it's just for insurance reasons. Maybe I should make a thread with a couple shots of each of them? Not sure if there is a lot of interest in that.

dirtool

Reaction score
almost a j custom
but a dun like that tree inlay

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice! My parents are in Japan right now for vacation, I wish I was there, I miss it. Congrats! :yesway:

HeaDdY

DreaDdY
Reaction score
u got a nice chick, congrats man ... so now, we wait 'till you'll let it go one day and you'll put it here on SS on sale ...

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

Andless

Reaction score
Nice catch!

This thread so makes me want to go back to Japan! Ochanomizu! I really want to go again.

I've toyed with the idea of doing this myself many times. How did you bring the guitar home? Check-in luggage?

Musiscience

Reaction score
Ibanez always keep the best finishes and guitars for Japan. Then they ship us the solid black ones haha. :lol:

Happy NGD! Congrats on the amazing guitar, hope you have tons of fun with it! :hbang:

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
IMG_5367_zpsb2132efc.jpg
I am drooling over this photo for days.

')