NGD : Ibanez Rg3250

• Thread starter Scruffy1012
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Story (feel free to skip it if you just wanna see pics :D) : been looking for a new 6 to use as a backup live for a while now. I'm a huge fan of the ibanez rg3550, it was the first guitar i really got along with. Went on a crazy search for one, but couldn't find one with the old inlays (they only have the ones with the dot inlays now (yes, i am picky :/)). Found her for a ridiculous price in a music store in Sweden, played her and absolutely loved her. My band is on tour at the moment, so i really go to test her out and i really can't find anything i don't like. Love the neck, haven't had any tuning issues whatsoever and everything works perfectly. I might change the pickups later on to some Bkps or d-activators. This will certainly keep me good company until i get my Siggery :)!

Pics:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
HNGD! I owned this exact model a couple years ago, lovely guitar and it was so well built. Actually quite regret letting it go, enjoy it!

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
Wow, HNGD. That Maple fretboard with the Ghost Sharktooth inlays is probably the coolest series production RG fretboard ever!

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Love it - very cool axe and being purple it's even cooler! :) Congrats!!

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
Love that color and neck with those inlays- congrats!

Dooky

Reaction score
I really like this colour. I was strongly thinking about getting one of these when they came out but didn't - I regret it now.
Congrats on an awesome buy dude :)

')