NGD: Ibanez RG7 Custom Build (Again..? Video Content);

• Thread starter JamesM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Richard

Reaction score
Man, alot of custom 7321 builds going on. I'll post mine up once it's all finished up, but I'm loving the color. Is that a baby blueish color? Would look sick with a high gloss finish.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
That video must be fake, everyone knows you can't tune a 25.5" scale any lower than E.

:D

It's nice man, I really love that colour.

Reaction score
Thanks man, I just recently saw an rg for 300 bucks in a store, so I might just get that. How did you get that bridge? Do you think I should just order a hipshot?

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Well, I know what I'm doing with my next month's paycheck. 7321 TIME AGAIN!

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
Are all of those strings wound aside from the high two?

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Actually, only the highest one is unwound. A wound .020 is just kind of how the set ended up.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Where do you buy your strings from, James? I have a 74-13 set on my 6 and I have to order from SNB to get individual strings. I'm assuming that's what you do too?

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
Holy shit.. that must feel comfortable as hell, and probably sounds really good right? I'm using a .24 unwound string for F in Drop C. It's really not that comfortable and sounds pretty dull..

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Where do you buy your strings from, James? I have a 74-13 set on my 6 and I have to order from SNB to get individual strings. I'm assuming that's what you do too?

I actually took an Ernie Ball Bass VI pack and added a higher, unwound string I had laying around. Cheap and works great. :)

Holy shit.. that must feel comfortable as hell, and probably sounds really good right? I'm using a .24 unwound string for F in Drop C. It's really not that comfortable and sounds pretty dull..

I definitely am a fan of the way it feels and sounds.

')