NGD: Ibanez RGA121

• Thread starter Loicle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loicle

Reaction score
It was my Big GAS 2 weeks ago , i search on every place to find one in Europe , and there she is , my gorgoeus Ibanez RGA121, she play really nice , just not a big fan of the SP customs pickups , i'll try some BKP or SD on it ;)

ivJU6vg.jpg

g7LUZ1w.jpg

zSwytRa.jpg

oWCFIZy.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jemp

Reaction score
Gorgeous Guitar man. Gotta pick one up myself some day. Where did you find this beauty if I may ask?

And happy NGD !:lol:

Loicle

Reaction score
Yeah , but the next one will be the RGT220, they are 100X more gorgeous!

I found this one in France on Audiofanzine, ik think there's an other one on the site , but not shure about it . the thing is , those are so difficult to find :(

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
oh man
oh man oh man oh man. I really REALLY need to get myself one of these.
you nailed an awesome top too!
HNGD :yesway:

PS. the only experience ive had with this guitars it was a friend of mine's who had installed a set of SD full shreds, and that bitch screamed! so maybe you would like to consider them in your options. them pickups are tight as fawk.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
oh man
oh man oh man oh man. I really REALLY need to get myself one of these.
you nailed an awesome top too!
HNGD :yesway:

PS. the only experience ive had with this guitars it was a friend of mine's who had installed a set of SD full shreds, and that bitch screamed! so maybe you would like to consider them in your options. them pickups are tight as fawk.

I approve of this. Full shreds are great pickups. Definitely one of my favorite pickups I've ever played. Chords sound great with them, nice and clear.

Skrapmetal

Reaction score
Grats!

I don't think any of these exist that have no wear on the bridge coating. Their only really flaw... it just doesn't stick.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Very nice! I'm sure I'd have at least one of these if I got along well with thin/flat necks better haha

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
wow that rga121 looks phenomenal! love that natural finish!
i'll just stay here and drool for a few minutes :lol:

drowningfishy

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar, I have the same one with a painkiller in the bridge and it sounds huge! Enjoy her man :)

yuvioh

The G.A.S. is real..
Reaction score
I got the same RGA just 2 months ago, it is indeed an amazing axe and really hard to find nowadays. congrats on finding one. HNGD! :)

Fierce_Swe

Reaction score
It looks super nice! Happy NGD! What kind of wood is it? Mahogany?

Loicle

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it is such an amazing guitar , just not really made to play really low (i tried Ab , but this is to low , so i would stay on B :( )

The body is Mahogany , with a Maple top. i just need to change those pickups , Sp custom are greats , but i don't really have the attack i'd like to have , and the sound don't really go with my setup, i'll see with the SD after my pay day ^^

Goodness

Reaction score
So jealous of you! I've been looking for one of these beauties for a while! If someone has one for sale let me know!!!

82DMC12

Reaction score
Might I suggest a set of Dimarzio Titans? They totally destroy in the 121. Here's a pic of mine....

Attachments

• 1622110_10100172338251200_85058673_n.jpg
    1622110_10100172338251200_85058673_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 34
')