NGD Intrepid Nattie Pro

• Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That is same case I have and it is a very loose fitting case. The Guitar slides around inside the case a good two inches back and forth.

The guitar definitely fits in the case with a bunch of room to spare.

I might have too add foam material to the case around the body to prevent sliding...

Is this typical?
get some foam and cut a guitar-shaped cut out in it then stick that in the big open area, this is really what you're supposed to do but nobody tells you lol

Reaction score
Amazing looking guitar man! And from looking at the neck action shot, would seem like it plays like a dream! Congratulations!

Just a side note but, whats up with the woundings on the lower strings, either its an illusion or those strings have some winding fuckups. Seems a like a restring is in order, asap.

Cameron

Reaction score
Amazing looking guitar man! And from looking at the neck action shot, would seem like it plays like a dream! Congratulations!

Just a side note but, whats up with the woundings on the lower strings, either its an illusion or those strings have some winding fuckups. Seems a like a restring is in order, asap.

Yeah that must just be the camera, the strings were fine. It also looks like there's a huge gap from the low B to the F too but its just eye trickery.

col

blah.
Reaction score
Congrats!

How does the 808 sound? I've got the exact same model in the mail.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I've emailed kurt and he said its because the new ones are longer, and I'm swapping it for a tweed case so now I can look like a grandpa.

I was kinda bu,,ed about having to get tweed, but now it will be funny to see peoples faces when you dont pull a 60s telecaster out of the case......instead it will be a beast.:scratch:

Cameron

Reaction score
I was kinda bu,,ed about having to get tweed, but now it will be funny to see peoples faces when you dont pull a 60s telecaster out of the case......instead it will be a beast.:scratch:

Yeah I can't wait for that haha

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
The other plus side is that at a gig, it will be a lot more difficult to lose your guitar among all the guitar/bass cases.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I love tweed cases. I am really hoping one of the ghostburst standard duals is still in stock on Friday when i get paid. If so I am getting one.

Latest posts

')