[NGD] It Followed Me Home, Can I Keep It?!

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
Muahahaha, okay, so I'm overly giddy about this one.

IMG_4556.jpg
Obligatory opening tool shot. This Olfa knife is getting... too much use this year.

IMG_4559.jpg
This sticker does not lie.

IMG_4560.jpg
6 simple letters that promise so much.

IMG_4565.jpgIMG_4567.jpgIMG_4569.jpgIMG_4574.jpgIMG_4575.jpg

OH BABY. 1988 Ibanez JEM SK. SHOCKING PINK!

Has some battle scars for being older than me but I am extremely pleased with the general condition. It's in better shape than my 777 VBK (which is currently getting a refret in SS otherwise I'd have a photo of them both). Scratches around the edge, relatively minimal fading, stress cracks in neck pocket, bunch of belt buckle rash, but it's really damn solid. Case is in fantastic shape on the interior padding. Love the pyramid inlays! And the green in the trem cavity! Only issue is the output jack needing the cable to sit just right.

God, these are just so cool. I really shouldn't have bought it. I'm at 4 NGDs this year and I really need to think about selling some but... eughhh. I don't need to and don't know if I will.

Depending on what I think about my VBK when it's back from the tech, I'll probably get this done up the same way.

Some guitars just need to stay and this is one of them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

power_lutin

Reaction score
Happy NGD!

It's not my style except for the inlays which I find to be the coolest ever. The lochness green one I wouldn't mind but that's never going to happen.

This being said, as someone who owned one of these for a hot minute (also in pink, mine was beat though, I have to say it's the best shredder I've played to this day. It played itself, never went out of tune and there was no tone that couldn't be covered. Really good stuff