NGD - "It's still a Polish year" - Skervesen Raptor FF8 MDB

• Thread starter FAiRLiGHT
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:drool: I love those inlays and how the dots descend down at the 12th, I've always loved that style for dot inlays. Beautiful looking guitar, the finish is amazing and I love the headstock design. Nice trio too. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BetterOffShred

Reaction score
So that is the guitar that's in this video after a few seconds?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgjfQrMfNY
Beautiful guitar man. I really love these Skervesens. The more multi-scale guitars I see the more and more I become intrigued. I've been playing a Universe for 16 years and the more I see of these guitars the more I think I need to just go ahead and get one :)

Beautiful axe

-Brett

Mike

Reaction score
I really need a Skervesen :wub:

Question for you though, which way constitutes a standard viper headstock (as opposed to a reverse one?) Are your 7 and 8 string standard and your 6 string reverse, or vice-versa?

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
So that is the guitar that's in this video after a few seconds?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqgjfQrMfNY
Beautiful guitar man. I really love these Skervesens. The more multi-scale guitars I see the more and more I become intrigued. I've been playing a Universe for 16 years and the more I see of these guitars the more I think I need to just go ahead and get one :)

Beautiful axe

-Brett
Yep :)

You should definitely try one, you won't be disappointed

God I love that guitar, that top is beautiful. HNGD, wish I had the cashmoney for a collection like that.
Actually it's not so expensive .... when you spend all your saving on guitars like me

- "Wanna eat ?"
- "Nah, i'm saving for a new Skervesen"
- "Again ?"

:lol:
I really need a Skervesen :wub:

Question for you though, which way constitutes a standard viper headstock (as opposed to a reverse one?) Are your 7 and 8 string standard and your 6 string reverse, or vice-versa?
Standard is like my 6, reverse is like my 7&8

dimitrio

Reaction score
Congrats!
So this is the way it works: you find a Skervy you like and then just spam the owner. If I knew it would work would have done that too) Actually starting from this particular green Skervesen I fall in love in green burl poplar finish. Killer design!

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
Thanks guys !

Haha almost true :D

And as a good whore, i already ordered a new build :metal: (and i'm thinking of a new one too)

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
Does it dj-

I can't even do it.

Congratulations sir you win the internet.

Need a shower...

Latest posts

')