NGD JACKSON COW 7

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:worth:

Come on now man - you know the rules!

Loz

Reaction score
OMG take loads and loads and loads and loads of pics this is my dream guitar!! congrats on the purchase!!

blackout

Reaction score
I'm surprised so few people on here are going for the red COW, really want to see some more pictures of them. Congrats anyway, they're nice axes.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
I'm surprised so few people on here are going for the red COW, really want to see some more pictures of them. Congrats anyway, they're nice axes.

The red COW is my dream guitar, color and pickup wise. Still, here in Finland black COW costs about 660€ and red COW about 1000€. Just because of the simple fuckin' fact that it's Ferrari Red :yum:

Loz

Reaction score
Both the red and black are awesome but i'll be going for the black as its cheaper, not a big fan on the Camo

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Here are some shitty pics Ill post some better ones when my girlfriend gets here with her slr camera :). Sorry for the fingerprints... more pics soon :) OH btw guys it wasnt a buy i traded guitars with benzesp Great guy to deal with, just so you guys know :)
IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

Loz

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you unplug that thing when not in use or you will be popping 9 volt batteries constantly.

Latest posts

')