NGD JACKSON COW 7

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Quite the sex guitar. I really want to own one in the near future.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score

small video i just made i didn't finish the song because my camera was dying :(
and some more pics

l_0c132be7dc0549799b369c50ec1e08e2.jpg

l_57edacf7dd46c49919cd566c7b68f9ad.jpg

l_6d6eb0097ec8ec55c5a42bedcf138413.jpg

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
Nice guitar! I'm thinking about ordering one... the bolt-on neck is a turn off, though. The COW has pretty similar specs to the SLSMG, and is even a little bit more expensive. And they're both made in Japan so probably the same factory... I just don't understand why it would be bolt-on :| Still sweet either way, though.

Loz

Reaction score
Nice guitar! I'm thinking about ordering one... the bolt-on neck is a turn off, though. The COW has pretty similar specs to the SLSMG, and is even a little bit more expensive. And they're both made in Japan so probably the same factory... I just don't understand why it would be bolt-on :| Still sweet either way, though.
Yea i dont know why its bolt on either

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
It kinda sucks that the COW-7 is a bolt-on, but they are really nice guitars, nevertheless. Unfortunately, the prices on them have gone up quite a bit, and they're not as good a value as they used to be.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
It kinda sucks that the COW-7 is a bolt-on, but they are really nice guitars, nevertheless. Unfortunately, the prices on them have gone up quite a bit, and they're not as good a value as they used to be.

If they were neckthru or set neck, I would have 3 of them by now! :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

Probably COW prefers bolt-on, as do alot of players. Bolt on doesn't mean lower quality, just different construction.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea i dont know why its bolt on either

When you look at the heel compared to that of a normal Fender guitar, the Jackson bolt neck heels are a lot nicer to hold. Despite the square shape, they never seem to dig into my hand like Fender sized heels do.
That said, I still prefer neck thru/AANJ stuff.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
When you look at the heel compared to that of a normal Fender guitar, the Jackson bolt neck heels are a lot nicer to hold. Despite the square shape, they never seem to dig into my hand like Fender sized heels do.
That said, I still prefer neck thru/AANJ stuff.

I wish it was neck thru :( a neck thru's playability is SOOOOOO much better IMHO. i love neck thru specially when the heel is like this, its a dream to play.
_c83909_image_0.jpg

MH1000-BLK_heel.jpg

')