NGD: Jackson Custom Shop 7 String

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
The cutaway on the lower horn is pretty deep, looks good!!!

I like this much better than your last two customs from Jackson. Hope it treats you well on the road :D

I am assuming that this is a custom body shape? Never seen it before

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Holy shit! Congrats Misha - Jackson did an amazing job! Absolutely breathtaking. And asking them to do the EBMM truss rod adjustment location was a very SMART move! Amazing all-around.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
Was the asphalt the only place to lay it down for pics? :scratch:

What sounded good to your ears in the past has been responsible for spawning half of the SSO members so I'm sure this guitar sounds awesome to most peoples ears! :yesway:

mniel8195

Reaction score
i would love to hear the difference the scale makes compared to your other jackson or 25.5 guitar. Do you spec the floyd because it pares well with the 20" radius or do you prefer the sound?

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
My God, am I the only one thinking that a version of this as a USA Select model would be AWESOME??!?!

Congrats Misha! Ask them to make a production version of it, I would buy it in a heart beat.

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
From now on basswood is considered sexy on this forum. :p

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
first day purchase if this was available that looks ....ing amazing seriously. WTF JACKSON STOP DOING THIS TO US !!! THIS is exactly what they should be putting out for the public!

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Basswood has always been and will always be awesome...

5 way mega selectors on always kick ass...

Seriously that neck heel is the most unexpected and awesome part of this equation, lets hope that this makes it onto more of their production instruments cause the block heel really isn't fun to get along with...

')