NGD: Jackson Custom Shop 7 String

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
those are my favorite inlays from jackson

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Offfttttt. Amazing looking guitar.
How much of this guitar, especially the heel, would make it into production axes?
Is a certain other company not going to get pissed about that?
Actually, there are other firms doing an "AANJ" so as long as Fend-son/Jack-der don't call it an "AANJ" maybe they would get away with it.

Mexbuilt-maple-fingerboard-Misha-custom-neck-joint-DK2MHT PLEASE!

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Win. Looks really sleek and sexy. 100% want.

Is it just me or does it really look like an RGA? :lol:

jahosy

Reaction score
Nice! Would be nice-er if they did a reverse headstock :)

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
Oh man, the amount of win in this piece of wood... HNGD Misha. I'm sure you were beyond careful when placing that thing on the ground, or at least I'd like to hope you were :lol:

So Jackson directly sent it to you to play with for the rest of the tour? I bet thousands of fans at all the venues on this tour are gonna gawk at something like that and immediately start praying to the powers that be for a chance to own one. Funny, I find the options on this guitar nice, simple, and furthermore quite tame for a Jackson Masterbuilt/CS. Am I the only one here who definitely smells something awesome here brewing behind the scenes? :djent:

Hendog

Reaction score
thing is awesome!

I love the side markers and the contour of the body where it meets the back of the neck.

killer!

jeleopard

Reaction score
Curious; why a Floyd if you block it? Do you just like the feel or is their another reason?

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Curious; why a Floyd if you block it? Do you just like the feel or is their another reason?

Misha mentioned before that he just likes the feel of the Floyd, as well as it's tuning stability over non-locking bridges.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score

Locking it down and having fine tuners are the two main reasons I would bet.

Nothing better than having the confidence of knowing you are completely in tune no matter how much of a thrashing you give the thing while playing live :agreed:

EDIT: Ninja'd :D

')