NGD: Jackson Custom Shop 7 String

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Not to mention Misha's not an endorser, last I checked. Not endorsed by any guitar companies, so he can play whatever the hell he wants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Addison90

Reaction score
The body shape reminds me of an RGA... this is how Jackson should be doing the Chris Broderick's signature...

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to mention Misha's not an endorser, last I checked. Not endorsed by any guitar companies, so he can play whatever the hell he wants.

He's listed as an artist on the Jackson website, said in an interview he endorses several guitar manufacturers but keeps it non-exclusive, and there's even a Jackson give away with his cartoon caricature on it. Links below. He is a Jackson endorser and has not said any differently. Jackson went out to him to bring him the guitar. What company does that for a non-endorser?

Jackson® Artists: Misha Mansoor / Periphery

Eternal Descent Guitar Giveaway

INTERVIEW: Periphery’s Misha Mansoor | I Heart Guitar

From the above interview link:

"I play a lot of guitars. I’m endorsed with several companies but I decided to do non-exclusive endorsements only because I’m a gear nerd and I love so many guitar brands that it would just kill me to have to tie myself down to just one."

Rev.

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
So which BKP's are in this beauty? Aftermaths, or did you go with Vintage Hot again (I seem to recall a build you had with an Abraxas/Emerald set)?

Eclipse

Reaction score
He's listed as an artist on the Jackson website, said in an interview he endorses several guitar manufacturers but keeps it non-exclusive, and there's even a Jackson give away with his cartoon caricature on it. Links below. He is a Jackson endorser and has not said any differently. Jackson went out to him to bring him the guitar. What company does that for a non-endorser?

Eternal Descent Guitar Giveaway

Rev.

When was that guitar given away? Who won?

ratm2020

Reaction score
Looks as though the giveaway is still open, I was just able to sign up for it..

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
When was that guitar given away? Who won?

"3. DURATION. The Promotion begins on July 15, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM PST (8:00:01 AM GMT) and ends on August 21 at 11:59:59 PM PST (7:59:59 AM GMT) (“Term”)."

and

"8. WINNER SELECTION. One grand-prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries on or before August 28, 2013 (“Drawing”) to receive the grand prize. The Drawing will be held at Jackson’s office in Scottsdale, Arizona."

You can see all the info reading the terms and conditions at that linked site.

Rev.

bulb

Reaction score
Blues Brothers
1082563_10151852478429533_1155269948_o.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
The one on the left is one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen in my life.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I was seriously worried you were gonna mess up the quilt one when you were stage diving at Seattle last week. The dudes there were not the best at catching stage divers. :lol:

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Holy shit, that Jackson looks crazy good. Makes me super damn jealous, especially that awesome blue color.

And just how many facking blueburst guitars can you get until you're blue in the face, Misha?

')