NGD: Jackson DK2MQ Dinky in Chlorine Burst!

Muramasa

Sloppy Shogun
Reaction score
My first NGD since joining.

This is my new Jackson DK2MQ! It features a beautiful quilt maple top, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, compound-radius (12"-16") maple fingerboard, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB and '59 Zebra pickups and original Floyd Rose.

I'm pretty in love with it.
It's a Pro Series, but it feels so damn nice to play that I don't care and it's gorgeous to boot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shakkyl

The Behaviorist
Reaction score
They are pretty solid guitars if you block off the trem, or replace it entirely. I had a PRS bridge pup, and two different tele singles. It's a mix match frankenstein.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
I've got the DK2M MIJ as well with the duncan jazz/jb set. Killer guitar. Always wondered how the mexican ones were.

HNGD!

Muramasa

Sloppy Shogun
Reaction score
MIJs everywhere!

I really dig it. I haven't had the first problem with it, other than I'm not usually a Floyd Rose fan, but it definitely adds to it.

and thanks, man!

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Love it!
Definitely been intrigued by these Jackson Pro series guitars. They have some cool finishes for sure.

The chlorine burst is gorgeous.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Sweet!

How's the heel feel? I haven't tried one of these and it looks kind of chunky.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
HNGD! These MIM DK2Ms are killer guitars and that top is fantastic. My silverburst DK2M Pro Series is in my permanent stable for sure.

SwanWings

Reaction score
I love these guitars! I have the hardtail one that's just solid blue, and it rules. The fret edges were a little sharp, but it really isn't that hard to file em down to an acceptable level. It sounded great stock, but I did end up putting a BKP Jugg in it. It's a beast.

gigawhat

All 6s and 7s
Reaction score
Man, I almost ordered one of these in this finish last night, but I ended up getting a Martin instead. Seeing this is making me regret my decision. HNGD!

Muramasa

Sloppy Shogun
Reaction score
I love these guitars! I have the hardtail one that's just solid blue, and it rules. The fret edges were a little sharp, but it really isn't that hard to file em down to an acceptable level. It sounded great stock, but I did end up putting a BKP Jugg in it. It's a beast.

BKP Juggs <3

That may be an upgrade I put into it.

And if you're talking about what me and my buddies refer to as "Misha Blue" then that is just too awesome. That's definitely on the GAS list.

')