NGD: Jackson HT6 Juggernaut

• Thread starter cmtd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cmtd

Reaction score
I've been GASing over this guitar for a long time, and finally found one for the right price. I plugged it in for a short time, and was pretty blown away. When I got my Les Paul I was impressed with the sound, then I got a Horizion NT-II, and was impressed. This guitar slays both of them without question. That being said, this wont replace my strat or les paul for playing blues, but thats not what this guitar was made for, or why I got it.

The things you read about it are true if you haven't played one. This is my first set of BKPs, and I'm a believer now. Misha's demo was spot on, mid-output, and the clarity on big distorted chords is phenomenal. The 5 way switching and pickup combinations are great, there are some great clean sounds to explore. Typically I've stuck with the neck and bridge pickup pretty exclusively for my metal/heavy tones, I find all the pickup selections on this guitar are useful. Also, like Misha said in the demo video, the bridge pickup is a decent sounding clean, which I typically never have liked.

I've typically liked neck throughs for the heel/upper fret access. It is no problem whatsoever with this guitar. I've never played a bolt on with such great access. The hipshot tuners and bridge are fantastic. I have had 0 issues with intonation problems, or sloppy frets, they feel great. This is also the biggest radius I've ever had at 20", and it feels right on this guitar, I'm really enjoying the flatter feel. The neck isn't fat at all, but not skinny be any means, It feels ever so slightly thicker than my Horizon, which I prefer.

I don't see this guitar going anywhere anytime soon. This is the best modern metal guitar I have played hands down.

Great work Misha and Jackson.

(snapped some photos: I'm no photographer at all, but tried to get some artsy/interesting shots).

Liwm3IU.jpg

66KHzDh.jpg

T1vu7Tj.jpg

I5T3RW4.jpg

T0FG3m7.jpg

RF1LNZc.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
I'm so glad you are enjoying it!! Looks like you got a gorgeous one too!

Lasik124

Reaction score
Love the guitar, the pics, and the review

Thanks for sharing, it looks amazing! Enjoy

Maybrick

Reaction score
The pictures really capture the beauty of that guitar. HNGD

dormer

Reaction score
If I were going to spend that kind of money on a non-custom guitar, I think this would have to be the one.

Happy NGD and congratulations on choosing the best finish! :hbang:

Latest posts

')