NGD: Jackson JS32-7Q: Pics and Vids

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
Hello All,

I was in between bands and my new outfit required me to have a 7 string. So I went hunting for a cheap 7 String on eBay and Reverb and came across this piece for a bargain. I thought something might be wrong with it (warped neck / cracks) but it seemed fine. It's been modified, but I quite liked the mods!

So here it is, my new 7 String - a Jackson JS32-7Q with a killswitch, tuning pegs and floating bridge mod. I quite like the color and I find I'm drawn to such finishes!

I did the Tapping video and there is a Jackson shop video for heavier stuff.

Hope you guys dig the pics and video!

Package delivered!

001.jpg

The guitar and whammy bar

003.jpg

The Guitar itself

004.jpg

The black knob in the middle of the pots is the killswitch

005.jpg

Headstock

006.jpg

Killswitch closeup

007.jpg

Bridge closeup

008.jpg

Tuning pegs

013.jpg

Looking at the neck

010.jpg

Tapping Video using the guitar

Jackson product video

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Congrats man! Locking tuners, upgraded bridge, electronics are always great to have on any guitar! I've owned that level of jackson before and it really comes to life if you switch those pickups out!

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
Thanks! I've never really owned a Jackson and I can't remember if I've ever tried them out before. So I'm not really familiar with the Peter vs Canella thing. I should probably look up their old product videos and do a comparison :)

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Thanks! I've never really owned a Jackson and I can't remember if I've ever tried them out before. So I'm not really familiar with the Peter vs Canella thing. I should probably look up their old product videos and do a comparison :)

They can be kind of cringy in a "I shot this with my flip phone, and edited it with windows movie maker. Watch me play some chromatic shreddy nonsense" kind of way. For some reason J/C have usually had the worst online presence compared to their competition (which I'd say is Ibanez and ESP, maybe Schecter).