NGD Jackson Pro Plus Baritone Soloist

• Thread starter drb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had been after 2 things for a while: a baritone guitar and a Jackson super strat with a reverse headstock. So, I preordered this the second I saw the announcement. I'd seen mixed things about the Pro Plus line and so was expecting some imperfections, but wow I've been pleasantly surprised. It is completely immaculate. There's not a single paint defect, tool mark, sharp fret, or anything slightly wrong with it. It feels really high quality, it's super light, and it plays amazingly.

I just need some B standard/drop A 6 string songs to learn now while I make use of the stock strings. I'd love some recommendations that are more of the chuggy caveman persuasion.

Obligatory pictures:
1723307262246.png
1723307304868.png
1723307358456.png
1723307436821.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It is and super dark. You can only see the inlays in the right light.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
That looks fantastic. My experiences with the pro series guitars have been mixed. Most from Indonesia have been questionable, while the ones from China seem more consistently good, and ones made in Korea are great.

Glad this worked out for you! Maybe Indonesian stuff is getting better.

Latest posts

')