NGD: Jackson US Custom Shop 7. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

• Thread starter ChrisLetchford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Oh alright, I wasn't aware of that. Knowing that now makes it seem more odd to me that they take so long to get customers their guitars, if that's what they were about in the first place. I'm sure the companies changed a lot since then, but still.

Chris and Misha getting their guitars so soon makes perfect sense to me, business wise. With the release of those new 7 strings that are the appearance as their customs, it's just a smart move to advertise them like they are. Especially with how people flock to whatever Misha puts his hands on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Especially with how people flock to whatever Misha puts his hands on.

Have you ever seen Misha's collection? He posted a whole tons of pics on here and he has so many different brands I don't think anyone could be swayed to a single particular brand based on his ownership - not without him outright saying "this is the best out of all my guitars". Even then... in a few months he will have gotten another dozen and his opinion might change :D

Rev.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you ever seen Misha's collection? He posted a whole tons of pics on here and he has so many different brands I don't think anyone could be swayed to a single particular brand based on his ownership - not without him outright saying "this is the best out of all my guitars". Even then... in a few months he will have gotten another dozen and his opinion might change :D

Rev.

He does have a giant Jackson Guitars logo on the Periphery bus.

Chris - that guitar looks completely nuts dude. Possibly one of the best tops i've ever seen.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
So how about that Houston Party so we can all drool over Chris' Jackson, no?

')