NGD jackson X series flat black

• Thread starter benjy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
...I should have known better than reading NGD-threads! :wallbash:

Gratz dude! You have now officially passed the GAS! :lol:

:ugh:

RustInPeace

Reaction score
GAH!!! Do like! I was wanting one of these for a while, but then my interest peaked back to Ibanez...now fully back to this. The 26.5 scale, emgs, and neck thru design is so much win for around $750CAN. GASSING for the quilt black hardtail!!!!

sleepy502

Reaction score
was this from the long and mcquade on wall?

if so, i tried this guitar out. killer axe bro.

RustInPeace

Reaction score
Dude check your axe with the one on jacksons website... It looks to me like you got one of the ones with the faulty bridge pickup placement?

benjy

Reaction score
Dude check your axe with the one on jacksons website... It looks to me like you got one of the ones with the faulty bridge pickup placement?

Yeah it has the original pickup placement i think, but i never saw a reason for them to move it. It darkens the basswood and it gets that jeff loomis rhythm sound.

Its 1.5 inches from the low b saddle to the pickup (same as the b saddle on my rga8)

aawshred

Reaction score
yeah that's the first batch pickup placement. you could probably get the guitar replaced if you want, i suppose it depends who you got it from.

')