NGD Jaden Rose Series 2 Prototype

• Thread starter blanco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blanco

Reaction score
Straight in with the pictures.
photo5.jpg
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

P1030153.jpg

P1030155.jpg

KGrHqZlgFBl2pYfnYBQroW1oiw60_12.jpg

KGrHqFpcFCqHP8KnMBQroWZ0Edw60_12.jpg

KGrHqNhsFBbVts5TBQroWhLpDQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqNocFCqvlqu9BQroWoS0P60_12.jpg

P1030156.jpg

It's a Jaden Rose Series 2 but with a mahogany neck rather than the usual maple. I emailed Jaden to see why this was and he told me that this was a slimmed down version of the series 2 that he made. The idea was to make a lighter series 2 and it's certainly is. At the moment it's the only completed one and the other is in his workshop with no neck.

Just gave it a quick weigh and its a about 2.5kg!

Series 2 Specification:
African sapele mahogany body
Mahogany Neck
Jaden Rose ceramic pickup
Fixed bridge
Volume, Tone, 3 Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Capelo

Reaction score
Congrats! Really hot looking axe. IMO those S2 look like really good value for money. The standard S2 are just under £900 iirc and you can add some nice feat and keep the price very close to grand. Enjoy!!

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
The colors on that play really well together.

blanco

Reaction score
Congrats! Really hot looking axe. IMO those S2 look like really good value for money. The standard S2 are just under £900 iirc and you can add some nice feat and keep the price very close to grand. Enjoy!!

They're definitely worth the money. I was debating putting bare knuckles in straight away but the pickups are so clear i don't think i'm actually going to bother. It's like witch craft how a guitar only 1 inch thick can sound like this.

Reaction score
The series one Jaden Rose is seriously one of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played.

No nonsense, rugged design, beautiful to play.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
I love Jaden's work, for this type of guitar I literally do not think that there is anything out there that is any better, certainly not within the price range.

blanco

Reaction score
Literally haven't put it down since it turned up. Defiantly a work horse of a guitar she just deals with any style i want to play. I think i love the whole stripped back natural of it most, don't get me wrong i love a nice finish as much as anyone else but theres something about a natural finish on a guitar.

Fluxx

Reaction score
Everyone talks about how greatJaden's work is... I wish there was a guitar around here I could try, because by the looks of yours, I would love to own one! Congrats!