NGD JPXI-7 BFR (serious trade deal inside)

• Thread starter donray1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

donray1527

djack of all trades
Reaction score
So today, i got a facebook message from a guy who heard i owned a 1527m. He asked if i was interested in trades and i told him he would really have to pull my leg because of how much i love that guitar..... 5 hours later, i am now the proud owner of an EBMM BFR JPXI7. EVEN TRADE. Yes, RG1527 for this.... I dont know what to think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Congrats man, that's one hell of a deal.

I'll trade ya my 1527 for it. :lol:

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
You're definitely the trade master. Can't wait for you to give it to me as a Christmas gift. :lol:

In all seriousness that's a sick guitar and I've gotta see it in person and play it.

HNGD!

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Your face in the last shot is priceless, still shocked at the amazing trade!

You definitely got the better end of that deal I think, Now make sure everything's working on it and enjoy it! HNGD!

zhunt1130

Slightly Progessive
Reaction score
Glad you dig it man! I got that guitar for an astronomical deal when I got it....decided I missed Ibby necks and the M's don't come around often. I had my time with it :)

Axayacatl

Reaction score
calling the cops on you right now!!

yes $JPX>$RG1527M, however rare the latter one is... however.. folks.. let's keep in mind that choices are money filtered through preferences so there is no real ''winning'' going on....

but yeah major win right there :shred: congrats.

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow... as sweet as the 1527M's are, you definitely got the better end of the deal. Congrats!

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
...was the JPXI stolen by him before passing it on to you!? What a ridiculous trade.

zhunt1130

Slightly Progessive
Reaction score
calling the cops on you right now!!

yes $JPX>$RG1527M, however rare the latter one is... however.. folks.. let's keep in mind that choices are money filtered through preferences so there is no real ''winning'' going on....

but yeah major win right there :shred: congrats.

This man understands....especially when I only forked out $1600 new for the BFR :D

')