NGD: Kiesel Aries A6

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
I placed an order for a Vader 6 about early/mid November last year and got an ETA of 3/3. Chris did inform me though that they are running a little bit behind schedule, so I'd assume the same for you.

Mine is missing a bridge, which Chris said they're waiting on a shipment of, and likely any sort of setup work that needs done after final assembly. Mine popped up on Jeff's Facebook painted a little before the estimated completion date, so I know it's sitting around someplace.

I'm guessing I'll have it next week, or the following week at the latest. This ngd post does nothing too soothe my anxiety. lol

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Classy

This is the only way Aries works; when the top isn't a drastically different color from the beveled bottom.

Ajaydizzle

Reaction score
This is the only way Aries works; when the top isn't a drastically different color from the beveled bottom.

Agreed! Some of the stuff that comes out of their facility just clashes so much with itself. It really is the simple ones that are the best. This one that was done for Frank Fleckenstein from Gear Couch was great as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC4LrvBT0HY

Seafoam green with Cream pickups and a zebrawood fretboard. SO GOOD!

http://www.kieselguitars.com/guitar...-stf-sdl-bc-pk-wpb-402-tcc-132366_gallery.jpg

laxu

Reaction score
Classy

I think it works fine for different combinations too, the ones Kiesel has chosen are often just..ugly. I've got an AM7 on the way with a natural back and deep aquaburst top. Looks good in my Photoshop mockup IMO.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
I'm just not a fan of the top shape, and when it stands out it just looks wonky.

I don't mean to piss in your cheerios, yours does look pretty sweet.

laxu

Reaction score
I'm just not a fan of the top shape, and when it stands out it just looks wonky.

I don't mean to piss in your cheerios, yours does look pretty sweet.

Yeah I understand, it's kind of an acquired taste. It took me a while to like it. I did try photoshopping it to follow the contours of the body and that actually didn't improve it IMO. It's a shape that just requires careful finish choices.

Grindpa

Reaction score
That is the best looking Kiesel headstock I've seen yet! Gold hardware and purple... yum.
HNGD.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
That is the best looking black guitar I have ever seen ... well since the last time I saw a Les Paul Custom. Unfair comparison, sorry. It's the best looking black Kiesel I have ever seen. Smashing job on the specs.

Ajaydizzle

Reaction score
That is the best looking black guitar I have ever seen ... well since the last time I saw a Les Paul Custom. Unfair comparison, sorry. It's the best looking black Kiesel I have ever seen. Smashing job on the specs.

Thanks dude! I have always had a soft spot for the Black Les Pauls. Only LP I would ever consider getting honestly.:hbang:

azyat

吉他之道
Reaction score
Such a classy-looking guitar with a modern twist.
And that bevel makes it look really hot:)

Kobalt

Reaction score
I have the biggest hard-on for Kiesel's Walnut/Maple necks, they're so ....ing beautiful. :yesway:

Ajaydizzle

Reaction score
I don't usually toot my own horn but Kiesel featured my build on their website... GUH

dWqV0sl.png

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

')