NGD: Kiesel Aries

• Thread starter NoodleFace
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Sad to think they won't make 7s with Floyd's anymore as this is my first kiesel and made me want to spec one out. I HATE headless guitars, so there's nothing there for me now

Marked Man

Reaction score
Sad to think they won't make 7s with Floyd's anymore as this is my first kiesel and made me want to spec one out. I HATE headless guitars, so there's nothing there for me now

I haven't heard that, when does it become effective and what is the reason?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Totally. I'm just going to have to find a used one if I want another one. I much prefer them over the hipshots.

And that guitar is hot. We need more singles in the neck position. (Or anywhere, for that matter!)

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
I haven't heard that, when does it become effective and what is the reason?
It's been effective for awhile. Kiesel effectively said not enough people wanted them to justify the additional body routes (aka hipshot is paying well)

Marked Man

Reaction score
It's been effective for awhile. Kiesel effectively said not enough people wanted them to justify the additional body routes (aka hipshot is paying well)

Sucks. Floyd is still King for me for guitars where I actually intend to abuse my wang bar a lot. Ibanez LoPro Edge is right up there with it.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Thanks. Been a few days and I've decided I'll never sell this one (something I do a lot). The ding under the volume pot kind of sucks, so one day I may look into a repair but I'm not sure I could ever find Kiesel Racing Green unless they sent me some.

Even my wife likes the green more than my KM7 MKIII (she said it looked pink!)

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
That axe looks fantastic. It just shows how cool the design actually is if one refrains from having a toiletburst top with a red stained body underneath and some of the horrors inflicted upon the poor thing

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Bravo! Best Kiesel I’ve seen in some time. Congratulations on a soon-to-be rare Floyd variety.

')