NGD: Kiesel Crescent 7 (UV7BK Worship)

Brody

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Heres a delayed NGD for me. Decided to go pretty straight forward with this build and keep a nice and neat black/green theme. Always wanted an Ibanez UV7BK but never got one, so I figured why not try something along those lines?

It may be in my head, but it feels like the reverse in line headstock has given me better tension at lower tuning (even though this is already a 27" scale) compared to my other baritone scaled 7s. I've had this guitar for a few months now and so far i'm really digging it. I've pretty much only owned super strat style Kiesels up until this point (the vader, dc7x, and K7) but adjusting to the carved top and set neck was no big deal at all for me.

24785254_1761499003861745_322475938398373013_o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
I like it. Very simple yet tasteful.

I belong to the silent minority of people who are happy with their Kiesel.

Descent

Reaction score
Kiesel got a guitar right? Awesome.
Looks good. I'd have gone with red pickups and red dots though that green is too much for me :)

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I belong to the silent minority of people who are happy with their Kiesel.

Right, because out of their 4,000-5000 a year, even if they got one wrong every single day including weekends (not saying they do), that would equate to 9.125%, which would totally be a majority, right? ;)

FitRocker33

Reaction score
Well judging by all the crap they get from people across the forums you would think 90 percent of the builds are getting botched in some way, shape or form lol

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well judging by all the crap they get from people across the forums you would think 90 percent of the builds are getting botched in some way, shape or form lol
The problem is when they fuck up, they fuck up hard, and jeff likes to double down on really dumb stuff like banning customers that have bought multiple guitars from his company.

FitRocker33

Reaction score
Judging by the customer service posts I’ve read around the inter web, it seems Kiesel and Dave Friedman are the yin and yang of gear companies.

I’m extremely tempted to finance a Friedman mainly because of the quality and the support behind them.

But god they are so expensive..

mike1033

Reaction score
Looks great, Congrats! Were you able to get the logo in green too??

Brody

Reaction score
Kiesel got a guitar right? Awesome.
Looks good. I'd have gone with red pickups and red dots though that green is too much for me :)
You should do green and red and then you can be festive all year round ;)

Shask

Reaction score
Love it!

The simple Kiesels are the best ones, IMO. One day I will get a satin black or green one that looks like a $200 guitar, lol.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Damn I love these Crescents so much! I just wish they weren't so much more than some of their other guitars. HNGD, it's beautiful!

')