NGD Kiesel DC600 Fishman KSE

• Thread starter ShiftPoint
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broangiel

Reaction score
This is a kiesel I picked up used and shipped it right off to my tech because I had a purpose in mind when I purchased it. Installed Fishman Fluence KSE Signature pickups with plugin battery pack. Tuned to Drop C, can't wait to start riffing on it! Audio clips coming soon.

Very cool. Any experience with an Aries to compared them? I’ve got my eye on either a used Aries or used DC600.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftPoint

Reaction score
Very cool. Any experience with an Aries to compared them? I’ve got my eye on either a used Aries or used DC600.

I have the non-beveled aries and I've had the standard beveled aries in the past as well. The non beveled version basically feels like a bolt on version of the DC600 and the beveled version a more ergonomic take on it. The deciding factor should be if you want bolt on or neck through.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
I have the non-beveled aries and I've had the standard beveled aries in the past as well. The non beveled version basically feels like a bolt on version of the DC600 and the beveled version a more ergonomic take on it. The deciding factor should be if you want bolt on or neck through.

I've played the vader beveled DC600 and it feels absolutely great, and doesnt have half the top missing off it, unlike the aries. I think it's the only other kiesel I'd ever order (if i was going to order one, but I'd rather have an Ibanez AT100).

I've also played an aries 6 with the bevel and while it felt REALLY nice against the body, the fact that part of the flame top is missing and makes it look all wonky is a turn off. Solid colors, sure is a nice guitar though.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Nice top + maple color. And giant inlays so even a blind man can’t get lost. Very nice.

Latest posts