NGD KXK (56K = Take the day off)

shredder777

Dr. D. Suzuki
Contributor
Reaction score
My First NGD and seven string guitar, and i cannot describe how much this guitar kicks ass. Id like to thank Rob and Dave for they're patience with me. Especially Dave lol, the customer service is awesome and i couldnt thank them enough. Especially for this wonderfully crafted instrument.

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

DSCF0704.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UGH

Reaction score
Looks nice, congrats. How long did they take to get it to you?

shredder777

Dr. D. Suzuki
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, i dont have an amp atm so i dont know how it sounds, im sure itll be amazing. But yes the grain of the wood is ridiculous. Oh and here are the specs.

3 piece maple neck
ebony fretboard
27" scale neck
16" fretboard radius
radiused body top
Dunlop 6120 frts
Tonepros tune-o-maitc bridge, string through body
Spertzel locking tuners
Dunlop flushmount straplocks
Graphtech nut
Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1
volume, tone, 3-way switch

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
I still hate the finish :fawk:

Okay okay I guess it looks sweet. You bring that near either my or dylan's stacks and lets get that thing loud.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Just for curiousity's sake, how much did you get raped at the border when you got it? And was this one of the small runs? Is it clear coated or oiled?

shredder777

Dr. D. Suzuki
Contributor
Reaction score
I still hate the finish :fawk:

Okay okay I guess it looks sweet. You bring that near either my or dylan's stacks and lets get that thing loud.

lol will do, in that case i might aswell just call in this week sick :lol:

Just for curiousity's sake, how much did you get raped at the border when you got it? And was this one of the small runs? Is it clear coated or oiled?

Yeah i got raped hard. I paid like 210 bucks,in charges which is gay. Its clear coated.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, none of the photos Rob sent me show off those wings as well as that second pic. Outstanding. :yesway:

Diogene303

Reaction score
Wow,

What a really nice axe , KXK's look amazing .......i so have GAS for one ! would be intresting to hear what he 7 string blackouts sound like in that guitar ....your have to post a mp3 file up so we can hear what it's like ?.

Diogene

Wow,

What a really nice axe , KXK's look amazing .......i so have GAS for one ! would be intresting to hear what he 7 string blackouts sound like in that guitar ....your have to post a mp3 file up so we can hear what it's like ?.

Diogene

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome.

I love the changes he made to the shape, the lower horn looks much better with the following curve. Rob Kaufman is a busy motherfucker, I've got mad respect for the dude.

Sort of wondering what you're talking about as that Sii-7 looks to be the exact same shape as mine, which was part of the first limited offer.

And that is gorgeous, congratulations :yesway:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
That is one fine piece of wood, the wings are amazing!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny because everyone keeps saying how great the figuring on the mahogany is, which is true, but the maple looks to have some killer figuring too! :D That's a really nice looking guitar man, congrats. :agreed:

')