NGD: KXK Sii-7 Spalt

• Thread starter infernalservice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

infernalservice

Reaction score
Actually fuck you for buying it, I was eyeing it and was like...hell yes...im buying that next month. Then I woke up and it was sold and I was a sad person :lol:

Congrats though, video soon!
Haha. You should buy that dc7 limba he has up now. Looks so good. I will try and get some video together over the weekend, but I will be sitting for a six hour tattoo session on my right arm tomorrow and would like to avoid bleeding all over this sexy beast.

infernalservice

Reaction score
One piece? Fuck, man... I love it. I bet that thing responds fantastically.

I can't even describe it man. Even unplugged this thing doesn't sound thin like Floyd equipped guitars usually do. There is plenty of body to the tone, snap from the fretboard, and harmonics come out with less effort, like on a bolt-on. The aftermaths sound amazing thru the SLO patch on my axe fx I have been using lately.

Lasik124

Reaction score
Damn! This thing looks classy! Congrats

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!!

This thing looks absolutely gorgeous... Look at that fretboard, I mean, come on!! Why you torture me like that?

Grolli

Reaction score
Always loved spalted maple tops on guitars, and with that piece of flamed maple neck on it, it makes it even more awsome! :)

Jinogalpa

ESP fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
that fretboard is win, it gives me serious flamed maple gas

exordium

Reaction score
Looks fucking unbelievable! The woods are simply :scream: and that neck!
You must be a very happy person right now. Happy NGD!

infernalservice

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't working today so I could be playing this thing. I got a brass block and noiseless springs I plan to throw in it this upcoming week.

fleshwoodsteel

Reaction score
Great googlymoogly! One piece of the finest hog I've ever seen. There's just something about the maple boards with the spalt tops that I just dig. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tasty.

')