NGD: KXK Sii-7 Spalt

• Thread starter infernalservice
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Nah, i just wheel and deal gear while budgeting myself. Anyone who is 28 with no kids and not married could probably be living the dream man.

+1. yup that shit right there is the TROOFF.
even with an ok paying job you could save up for decent gear,
as long as everything else is budgeted correctly.

you could even pickup a 2nd job with that kind of time and
use that income for gear only. however, set a limit on your gear
whoring :nono: cuz you could endup working 2 jobs FOREVER.:ugh:

hot guitar btw! congrats.

glad you bought it. it was making me look at my 401k in a bad way.
so thankyou for protecting my retirement.

infernalservice

Reaction score
I work 50 plus hours most weeks plus I have to do on-call rotations. I don't really need a second job, but that would be cool for gear purchases. I might try and grab one to pay off my student loans quicker.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
I work 50 plus hours most weeks plus I have to do on-call rotations. I don't really need a second job, but that would be cool for gear purchases. I might try and grab one to pay off my student loans quicker.

a 2nd job is definately handy for paying shit off. i did it for about 7 years
cumulatively. it was hard as shit but now i'm relatively debt free and have
a small but powerful gear arsenal:hbang:.

your hours sound like hell man. a 2nd job might not be worth it, especially
with those on call rotations. :wallbash: expect to owe the IRS come tax
time, unless you claim nothing and give extra-- in which case you'd break
even.

infernalservice

Reaction score
My hours aren't really too bad. I work five days a week 10-7 but I usually slip into overtime either by skipping lunch or helping other people catch up at the end of the day. I have the option of working 4 ten hour days as well. I think a second blow off job like at a music store would be hilarious. I want to become one of the jaded.

Luckily I have never owed on my taxes, I claim nothing, and I would need to make about 20k more a year to even fall into the next bracket. The last six years I have had huge returns in part to tuition breaks, home ownership, and what not. Each one of those has funded a gear purchase (Splawn Nitro, BRJ Jekyll, PRS Singlecut, and a whole of bunch of other stuff I have since sold).

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
My hours aren't really too bad. I work five days a week 10-7 but I usually slip into overtime either by skipping lunch or helping other people catch up at the end of the day. I have the option of working 4 ten hour days as well. I think a second blow off job like at a music store would be hilarious. I want to become one of the jaded.

Luckily I have never owed on my taxes, I claim nothing, and I would need to make about 20k more a year to even fall into the next bracket. The last six years I have had huge returns in part to tuition breaks, home ownership, and what not. Each one of those has funded a gear purchase (Splawn Nitro, BRJ Jekyll, PRS Singlecut, and a whole of bunch of other stuff I have since sold).

i thought about working at the local GC. but i'm terrible at retail.:ugh:

i was gonna hassle ya for pics of the BRJ:lol:.. but the thread is about
your kxk so....:cool:

orakle

djentleman
Reaction score
this KxK just set the bar so high, you'll be like ermmm when you see the BRJ :D

obviously a joke, im sure the BRJ is amazing

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar dude! I've always been interested to check out a KxK, hopefully one day I'll get the chance :)

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
That guitar inspired me to get a spalt top on my Sii-7 Scale. Looks fantastic!

zappatton2

Reaction score
That is easily one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. Before I had joined this forum, I hadn't even heard of KXK, now I hold them in the highest regards. Simply stunning.

')