NGD: KxK Sii-8 Scale

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the pics not working on this one ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I bought it from Kayzer directly through facebook. Is yours due soon Hollowway?

I'm hoping so, but I have no idea when. I think we're coming up on 5 years, which is discouraging, but I know that Rob is not taking new orders, nor is he making in-stocks, so I'm hopeful I'll see it soon.

Mangle

Breaker
Reaction score
I remember the days on this website when this guitar would have slayed all comers in the recent guitar of the month contest!!!!

IMHO it had no close contenders at all. 2 cents provided....

Bloodshredder

Reaction score
KxK's get me everytime. So beautiful. I wanna play one so badly. I bet it plays and sounds as good as it looks.

HexaneLake

Reaction score
The top is curly burly redwood, the backside & neck is all black limba, and the bobbins and truss rod cover are bird's eye maple.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wait, so you had this for a month, then sold it to Alain last week, and he's selling it again already? How come? And don't give me the usual BS about how you don't play 8s, because everyone says that, but realistically no one is buying a $4000 guitar that doesn't play the instrument. (Not being critical of you, but I'm just sick of that dodgey excuse.) Why are you and Alain so quick to flip it?

EDIT: Just talked with Alain. Looks like he bought it with the intent to trade it. Still weird how many times this thing has traded hands. Just looking at it, I don't think I could bear to part with it!

')