NGD - Laney Ironheart Studio

• Thread starter Fred the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

robertkoa

Reaction score
How does it.sound on cleans and low to medium gain Classic Rock stuff ?

Or is it even made for that ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Orren

Industrial Metalhead
Reaction score
Just bought one of these partly(mostly) because of your demo of it. :hbang:

PasIvre: I see you're in Los Angeles (I'm in OC). Is there anywhere either locally in Southern California or online in the USA that is shipping these now?

Thanks!
Orren

PasIvre

Reaction score
PasIvre: I see you're in Los Angeles (I'm in OC). Is there anywhere either locally in Southern California or online in the USA that is shipping these now?

Thanks!
Orren
Gearhounds is where I ordered mine from; I could've just driven (it's in socal), but free shipping, laziness, and not needing it right now all contributed to not doing so.

Orren

Industrial Metalhead
Reaction score
Gearhounds is where I ordered mine from; I could've just driven (it's in socal), but free shipping, laziness, and not needing it right now all contributed to not doing so.

Makes sense to me! :yesway:

I didn't realize that "Available to order" on their site meant in stock; I thought that meant preorder.

Thanks!
Orren

SevenSkull

Reaction score
It's an awesome amp! I really like the built-in powersoak as well as the 1-Watt-feature. Works well togehter with my other rack gear. Headphone out is ok, you better use the USB or DI-out and add your own speaker impulses within your DAW for practicing or recording.

smallcj.png

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This and the new Iommi combo both look awesome... there's a whole lot of cool low wattage stuff coming out :agreed:

MetalThrasher

Thrash & Burn
Reaction score
When are these coming out in the US? Also, is this a one or two space rack mount? Looks like a 2 unit mount.

PasIvre

Reaction score
When are these coming out in the US? Also, is this a one or two space rack mount? Looks like a 2 unit mount.
According to where I ordered it from (see a few posts up) it's due in two to four weeks. Why does time have to pass so damn slow? :scream:

mnit1965

Reaction score
One question:

Does the Rhythm Volume and the Lead Volume functions as a Master Volume, just in case i throw and external preamp into the effects loop and use only the power amp stage?

')