NGD Lemon Burst! (Gibby Content)

• Thread starter fortisursus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fortisursus

Reaction score
Is the Mini toggle a boost switch similar to the on on the SG Futura (I noticed the battery door on the back) or is that for coil tapping?

Very, very nice top. That is one thing that Gibson just about always gets right, stellar looking tops.

It's for the 15dB boost(adjustable bias). It has push/pull pots for coil splitting which sound pretty good actually.

Hey Fortisursus, first of all HNGD! :D Being a Les Paul fan I'm wondering, how does the classic feel? Friend of mine tried one and was super-excited about the boost and the pickups, according to him 100 times better than the one that you can find nowadays on the 2014 Standard or so.

What about the split coils? I want oneeeeeee :wallbash:

I'm pretty new to Gibson Les Pauls, so I can't really comment on how it compares to other models. It has a 60s neck so it isn't "chunky" like some other Gibson necks. Real solid instrument. To be honest every LP I played when I was searching felt different. Lucky for me this one both looked the coolest and played the best :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
HNGD

Really like the finish.

I'm not much of a Gibby fan either, ...but maybe someday.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I like how your guitar family has kind of a motif

')