NGD LTD 608B!

• Thread starter Zoltta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

Reaction score
I agree that Stephen Carpenter shouldn't be allowed to determine where pickups go in a guitar.

HOWEVER, the superior construction, woods and lower price of this guitar seem to outweigh the dumb pickup arrangement, in my opinion. This guitar is only a bit over 1100$, whereas the Ibanez is 1500$.

indeed why would you let someone determine the spec of their own custom :lol:

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
As soon as i get the free time. I just bought a PODX3 a few days ago but havnt even had the time to try recording anything yet. Been very busy, probably this weekend though

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats man - you are probably the first guy on here to own one! Looks very nice. I love that ESP headstock with the locking tuners.

:metal:

TheIllustratedLuthier

Luthier than thou
Reaction score
SRC's guitars were always my favorites when I worked for ESP, I just wish they wouldn't use plastic nuts and shitty tuners. I'd get a bone nut and some nice gotohs or sperzels to make that thing a guaranteed win.

Oh, and take that stupid "Inspected in USA by..." sticker off. Most of those techs are re-tard-ed.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
Thats great looking man, I bet it plays like a beast... too bad about those inlays...

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
SRC's guitars were always my favorites when I worked for ESP, I just wish they wouldn't use plastic nuts and shitty tuners. I'd get a bone nut and some nice gotohs or sperzels to make that thing a guaranteed win.

Oh, and take that stupid "Inspected in USA by..." sticker off. Most of those techs are re-tard-ed.

Yeah the ESP custom one has all that. Except its a graphite nute i beleive. Its also 4000 dollars pfft. Fuck if i wanna spend that much on a custom its going to be MY custom, not his rofl

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
yeah, can't wait to hear more shit. I want this guitar.