NGD: LTD AW-7 Signature

• Thread starter Uno Mas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Uno Mas

Greets With Fire
Reaction score
I know, I know not the most original buy, but it is really a great guitar. Got it for a great price and it is virtually brand new. Many people have complained about the guitar being muddy, but I think it sounds great. Tight attack with with great low end. The guitar is light and extremely comfortable to play. Initially when this model came out I was not into the idea of a 7 string "Strat", but I must say this thing is beautiful. Love the dark color scheme with the ebony board and the matte pickguard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tereon

Reaction score
Yeah I played that one recently, and it was really great. Especially for lead stuff, the notes just really seemed to pop out! Not to mention that its actually even more stunnig in real life than any pics could ever display. I definetly would have gotten it if ibanez wouldn´t bring out a fixed bridge prestige RDG this year ;)
Congrats dude, really just a great guitar!

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Thanks for the support! Glad you like the guitar, I just want people to feel satisfied with their money spent on it.

Zeoj67

Reaction score
Alex if you ever pass through Raleigh NC , go to Sam Ash and bitch slap the guitar tech and tell him to set up your sig model hanging on the wall properly !! The action is so high and the neck has a slight bow already . nothing a neck adj and some bridge lowering couldnt fix . Plays like crap . I have a BS-7 with the same neck and it feels great ! Killer sig models !!

And , HNGD to the OP !

Z

Latest posts

')