NGD: LTD content inside

• Thread starter oracles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oracles

Reaction score
I have been eyeballing this axe for a little while at my local GC. I love how the inlay looks like camo, and it felt comfortable, but my only concern is the 25.5" scale length

The scale length isnt too bad actually. I was worried about it at first being a 25.5' but since I've strung it up with Ernie Ball 10-74 its been fantastic. Sonically its just as lethal as it looks, and for someone who isnt an EMG fan, im considering leaving these 808's in there.

oracles

Reaction score
New Meshuggah album + these pics = I'm definitely getting one of these guitars!

Congrats dude :yesway:

"Koloss" was really what swayed me into buying it, and I have to have to say im extremely happy with it. I'll wait a little while before writing a review though since im still in the honeymoon stage with this girl.

JamesTSi

Reaction score
The price point is definitely there with this one. I really like the neck feel of it, it seems really familiar to me ( I have 4 Schecter C1's of various flavors ). As soon as this first paycheck of my new job rolls in I think I may either get the H-308, or a Schecter Omen-8 and swap the pups out.

Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

oracles

Reaction score
What are you tuning to? How does it intonate?

Tuning on this one (low to high) is F# B E A D G B E. Intonation was surprisingly easy, the only string that actually needed it was the A and that was a quick fix.

')