NGD LTD EC 1000 Deluxe (Green)

• Thread starter Grooven
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grooven

Reaction score
IW18011259-angle-xlarge.jpg
IW18011259-body-xlarge.jpg
IW18011259-front-xlarge.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grooven

Reaction score
Got it yesterday,this thing is a beast sounds great, plays great,and feels great what more could you want in a guitar.This is loaded with Seymour Duncans JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck killer sound and its freakin Green! it's sexy

Boojakki

Reaction score
... loaded with Seymour Duncans JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck ...

Huh? I thought it's loaded with SD Jazz in the neck and SD Custom-5 in the bridge. That's what got me interested in exact this model... plus: the color! Ngghh...

HNGD!

Grooven

Reaction score
Huh? I thought it's loaded with SD Jazz in the neck and SD Custom-5 in the bridge. That's what got me interested in exact this model... plus: the color! Ngghh...

HNGD!
Thanks dude and yeah it is that was my bad lol

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Congrats, looks awesome!
Is this a Korean or Indonesian-make? I notice LTD Deluxes are now being made in both countries and was curious.

I have one of the old (2007?) EC-1000 models in green with a quilt top (and the abalone.... meh) and love it after I replaced the stock EMG's with some Dimarzio Titan.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
much better looking than when it was drenched in abalone. HNGD!

Grooven

Reaction score
Congrats, looks awesome!
Is this a Korean or Indonesian-make? I notice LTD Deluxes are now being made in both countries and was curious.

I have one of the old (2007?) EC-1000 models in green with a quilt top (and the abalone.... meh) and love it after I replaced the stock EMG's with some Dimarzio Titan.
If I'm not mistaken its the Indonesian make yeah I saw a couple of vids with that model but I almost got the purple one cause of my Baltimore Ravens

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Got it yesterday,this thing is a beast sounds great, plays great,and feels great what more could you want in a guitar.This is loaded with Seymour Duncans JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck killer sound and its freakin Green! it's sexy

SDJB is where it's at. I think too many people write off this pup if only for that it comes standard in many guitars. I'll be honest, I have a BKP War Pig in one guitar and the JB another and I A/B them, I honestly kinda sorta like the JB better. It's got more "gnarl"...

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
SDJB is where it's at. I think too many people write off this pup if only for that it comes standard in many guitars. I'll be honest, I have a BKP War Pig in one guitar and the JB another and I A/B them, I honestly kinda sorta like the JB better. It's got more "gnarl"...

My issue with the JB is the mid honk and spiky highs. It’s pretty good in metal settings but I know a lot of people complain about those mids, and I seem to be one of the few bitching about the ice pick treble on it. Especially in standard tunings.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
That's very cool! I don't usually like LP style guitars but I dig this one.
That finish is killer. HNGD!

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
My issue with the JB is the mid honk and spiky highs. It’s pretty good in metal settings but I know a lot of people complain about those mids, and I seem to be one of the few bitching about the ice pick treble on it. Especially in standard tunings.
lol I don't think I've played that pickup in standard tuning except for when I tested the guitar at the shop before I bought it :lol:

Pat

Reaction score
Looks sick - i have an older goldtop ec1000 with SD alnico IIs in it and sounds awesome, so no doubt this sounds even better!

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Oh, that's really nice. I love that green! I'd love to own one, but sadly I already know that I don't get along with that lp-shape...

')