NGD! LTD H207

• Thread starter Progmikef
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Progmikef

Reaction score
Finally bought this thing. The finish is sick, almost pearlescent in a way. Looks black, but with the right light it's a crimson red. Can't wait to throw some nice pups in her, she plays so well already!
Ps i practically stole this honestly. Talked down to $275 with skb hardcase lol, too sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_20150827_183256.jpg
    IMG_20150827_183256.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 178

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Progmikef

Reaction score
I dont know why I was even debating between the two now haha. Aside from everything else about the ltd , that cockstock is just too sick.

Been playing it every chance I get, learning some Plini/Rick Graham/The Contortionist atm and it's doing a fine job.

Only thing is I definitely am (im)patiently waiting for some pickup and a setup/strings. Other than that, I'm super glad I snagged it.
Thanks guys.

LichGuitar

Reaction score
My H-207 looks identical! i love mine, it plays so nicely. im looking at some new pups soon. the stockers are fine but they just lack something.

i plan on getting some BKP Juggs.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I've always lusted after one of these after I got to play one at Guitar Center last year, and yours is a beaut! Happy NGD!

')