NGD! LTD M1000 content :D

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
My old m-1000 was a killer axe but it didn't have one of those sexy maple boards haha HNGD!

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD, these look good in white!

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
These are really cool guitars! I once had an M-1000, but it was the black one with flamed maple veneer and rw fretboard. Played really nicely and I regret selling it now...

Dentom79

Reaction score
Hngd! Love the fact that they didn't go overboard with the abalone binding on this one. (Like they do on a lot of other LTDs)

Guitardude

Reaction score
That looks really good! I was thinking about picking one up awhile back but I didn't because I hadn't seen one in person. How does it play and sound?

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Question guys, I am thinking of black sparkle pickup rings, chrome mirror, or white. What shall it be?

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
That looks really good! I was thinking about picking one up awhile back but I didn't because I hadn't seen one in person. How does it play and sound?
Amazing, best playing guitar I've ever had. Sound clip here https://soundcloud.com/louisburleysounds/rihanna-meets-metal-2-more-bass-mixed and more to come (LP used too, leads)

Hngd! Love the fact that they didn't go overboard with the abalone binding on this one. (Like they do on a lot of other LTDs)
Amen.

')