NGD: LTD Phoenix 1000 Evertune Silverburst

Guitarjon

Reaction score
@Guitarjon I'm going to be very honest, I don't like the guitar, it's not my thing, but it doesn't matter at all. I clicked the video because I like your music and you didn't disappoint.

I don't like the guitar because it really is not my thing, shape, thickness, inlays, paint job... and EVERTUNE... I've never played one, but it's something I wouldn't be looking for. I like trems and as for hardtails, they must be able to receive piezo saddles or drop low strings on the fly, which the Evertune doesn't allow.

... but hey, it's good you're having a blast with it and that it inspires you to play, and that alone makes me happy and like the guitar because it shows in your music... 😁 (so many "ands" in this sentence)...

Thanks! I do appreciate your honesty. The Phoenix definitely isn't for everyone. For some reason when the first new ones came out some years ago it just really clicked with me and now I'm in love haha.

I hear you about Evertune. I wasn't even planning on getting one but I just thought I'd go for it since the rest of the guitar really appealed to me. I'm definitely happy to have one guitar with it now though. The intonation and tuning is off the hook! I'm not planning on getting other guitars with it though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the first guitar I've ever seen where the Evertune looks good. Very good aesthetics overall. Nice!

Guitarjon

Reaction score
In case anybody is interested, here's how I fixed the cracks in the Ebony fretboard and how you can also do it yourself:

Latest posts

')