NGD! Ltd SC608b (56k Be Wary)

Rotatous

Reaction score
Congrats on the guitar, but damn... That rig makes me want to get off my sorry ass and make some money so I can buy a Vader like I should have done a year ago. :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
You officially need to get rid of the NS-2 in favor of an MXR M-135 Smart Gate. It's at least grey so it will not beam so much of the nasty light the nasssty hobbitses love... *gollum gollum* :lol:

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
You officially need to get rid of the NS-2 in favor of an MXR M-135 Smart Gate. It's at least grey so it will not beam so much of the nasty light the nasssty hobbitses love... *gollum gollum* :lol:

Ha ha maybe one day. I really like the ns-2 so far. I'm yet to use it at a show though, so it may disappoint at higher volumes.

Reaction score
do-want.jpg

dantel666

Reaction score
nice guitar, but i think the room is better

I wish i could paint my room black... damn apartments :wallbash::wallbash:

Reaction score
So I got home from shipping off the Marshall I just sold and there was a knock on my door. I looked outside, low and behold this beauty was waiting at my door! (Yes nearly everything in my room is black and no I'm not "Garthic" haha)

And one shot of my rig since it didn't get a NGD due to the fact that I joined this forum a few days after receiving it.

79197085.jpg

First thoughts:

Wow! this neck is wider than a mother licker! Thank God for huge hands.

Aside from being so wide it's actually a fairly thin neck and very comfortable to play. The low profile of the hipshot bridge allows me to rest my hand comfortably as well.

The clean sound of these pick-ups are surprisingly clear. I figured between the reputation of the clean channel of the 6505+ combined with the Emg 808's that I wouldn't be playing on that channel very much. I was wrong. The strings that came on it are a bit light for my taste. I see myself ordering some heavier ones as soon as I get done posting this.

I love the baritone scale. Always have. Always will.

Neck through is win.

This is my first erg and I'm sure it won't be my last. I've still got a thing or two to learn, but that's the fun of it all. I apologize for the poor photography skills. I'm no John Perri. I'll try and post some clips as soon as I dial in my tone on this son of a mother. :shred:

See that shiny chrome thing sitting on top of my 6505+? lol... you need this trust me. Decimator G-String. Buy it. Now.

the_twins.jpg

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell this guitar guys. I know this kind of thing is frowned upon if you haven't posted on the forum in awhile, but I'm looking to make a move back to a six string and I can't afford to keep it. It's breaking my heart because I love the guitar, but if you're interested you can personal message me and we'll work something out.

')