NGD: Mayones Duvell Elite 6 Custom

Musiscience

Reaction score
This.... this is so beautiful HNGD!!

Schaller Hannes is the way to go too, best fixed bridge ever IMO.

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
I wish an American dealer would get something like that in. I’m tired of flames/quilts and poplar Burl is getting ridiculously overused.

All the mayos I like are overseas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
This is gorgeous and makes me wish we saw some solid colors every once in a while.

That top is super great looking while still being fairly subtle.

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
Very nice, the Hannes bridge on my Duvell is so much better than the ABM bridge on my Regius.

Interesting they let you go with an Ash body on a duvell, when I tried speccing up an order a few years ago they wouldn't let me - maybe was short supply at the time.

HNGD!

Musiscience

Reaction score
Very nice, the Hannes bridge on my Duvell is so much better than the ABM bridge on my Regius.

Interesting they let you go with an Ash body on a duvell, when I tried speccing up an order a few years ago they wouldn't let me - maybe was short supply at the time.

HNGD!

It's odd that they wouldn't since they make the QATSI model with an ash body. Maybe it was before the QATSI was released?

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
Wow.... So clean and simple. How much cash did you have to part with for that beauty? Because I'm considering selling everything for one right now.

Meeotch

Reaction score
This is incredible! Ok, so the big question is - how does this compare to your new Schecter you just posted? I'm actually looking at the same guitars! A couple gripes I've heard about the Duvells are the lack of forearm contour, and the placement of the upper straplock on the inside of that horn. What do you think??

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
It's odd that they wouldn't since they make the QATSI model with an ash body. Maybe it was before the QATSI was released?

Nope was after the original Qatsi's were out - I imagine all the ash they had in Duvell bodies must have been reserved for Qatsi's at the time or something.

Loving my Qatsi, using it more than the Regius atm - may have to look for a V fret Duvell next!

pepe_le_piou

Reaction score
Wow.... So clean and simple. How much cash did you have to part with for that beauty? Because I'm considering selling everything for one right now.

Quite a lot considering the exchange rate haha

This is incredible! Ok, so the big question is - how does this compare to your new Schecter you just posted? I'm actually looking at the same guitars! A couple gripes I've heard about the Duvells are the lack of forearm contour, and the placement of the upper straplock on the inside of that horn. What do you think??

Hard to say...they both play like heaven. Mayones are pleked at the factory so the fretwork is outstanding. I also had the Schecter pleked since all my guitar are or will be pleked anyways. The neck joint on the Mayones is by far my favorite. The Schecter is more ''old school'' with the neck plate.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
Hannes looks so comfy, I don't know why they are such a rare find on most manufacturers. I guess it's slightly cheaper to route a hipshot? I love hipshots to death, but I'd like to try one of these, but 3-4k is a big pay to play.

What we need to do is start the relentless hype train, similar to how all manufacturers are now dabbling in roasted maple necks.