NGD: Mayones Duvell Prototype 7 w/Evertune

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

s4tch

Reaction score
shitsøn;4079093 said:
I like the aesthetics of the Duvell more than any other Mayones.

'cause you're an RG guy, too.

This looks awesome indeed.

TraE

Reaction score
I've never played an evertune, but out of all your guitars I'd have to say I love this one the most. Absolutely impeccable.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Very awesome NGD Misha! I love everything about it. That is one hell of a "recording guitar". The neck is sex too. I'm really thinking of nabbing one of these.

You literally have so many blue guitars I can't be jealous as much as enjoy them vicariously. Hopefully a clip or video soon? Good luck with tracking the new jams! :djent:

FrashyFroo

Reaction score
Killer ngd as usual bulbster.

Too bad about the pricing on the duvells. I thought about getting one back when we thought they'd be less than the setius but they actually wound up being a bit more expensive. Oh well, more dough for other gear I guess.

bulb

Reaction score
Pretty cool.

Decided longer scales are you thing now, eh?

Yeah, I honestly was against longer scales at first because I think I tried a Schecter with a longer scale, didn't like the feel or sound and partially blamed the scale length for it haha.

My last few Jackson 7s been 26.5 in scale length and since then I think I have been converted, to where 25.5 just feels a bit slinky for my tastes.

Connor

Guy
Reaction score
Everything is amazing except the back bottom horn carve. Not feeling it, I understand accessibility etc etc but I think that could have been achieved without carving all the way to the cavity :2c:

KultureDekay

Reaction score
Am I wrong for saying that's the first guitar with 666 mm scale length that Mayones ever made? (For lack of a better term, showcase)
Most Mayones I see are either 25.4 or 27 inch

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly was against longer scales at first because I think I tried a Schecter with a longer scale, didn't like the feel or sound and partially blamed the scale length for it haha.

My last few Jackson 7s been 26.5 in scale length and since then I think I have been converted, to where 25.5 just feels a bit slinky for my tastes.

I'm starting to feel the same way, after I got my RG8 I think I'm gonna aim for 26.5" to 27" scale on my next 7.

Thinner strings + still normal tension = yes

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
Totally forgot about the Duvell. I see great potential but it needs more options IMO. The prototypes look boring but I'm sure when the first ones are delivered to customers we'll see some sexy shit. Still want to see the headstock of Misha's guitar.

Kunu

Reaction score
I just broke down my Suhr and put into the fireplace :O That top is insane! HNGD!

noj

Reaction score
Daaaaamn man that is sooo nice!! Could look at that top for days!! HNGD!!!

')