NGD! - Mayones Regius 6 Custom (Walnut, Birdseye Maple and Aftermath Content)

• Thread starter Kurkkuviipale
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
How much was it if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking at the Reguis models and the Regius 7 KLR is begging for me to take it home. I've seen the looks it's been giving me...

Edit: Axe-Fx's have been giving me very filthy, dirty looks as well. Just begging me to take it home as well :D

But really I just have massive GAS :lol:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
The guitar was about 2,5k€. And yea, I don't know if you got me wrong, but my parents didn't pay a cent of this guitar, it's just that spending money on guitars is so much easier when you don't have to pay rent or other stuff. :)

Just out of curiosity... What guitars do you have other than your loved Strat? Mayones would surely be a really neat add anyway.

Lagtastic

Five Align
Reaction score
I bet I have looked at this thread 5 times. Beautiful piece of work. Looking forward to the clips of the Walnut/Aftermath combo.

Lagtastic

Five Align
Reaction score
^ Aw hell I missed that post apparently.

Very nice. A bit smoother and rounder than I usually hear with Aftermaths. :yesway: Many times I feel that aftermaths are a bit harsh for my taste. Sounds very nice in your Mayones. BTW they have your build posted up on their site.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
^ Aw hell I missed that post apparently.

Very nice. A bit smoother and rounder than I usually hear with Aftermaths. :yesway: Many times I feel that aftermaths are a bit harsh for my taste. Sounds very nice in your Mayones. BTW they have your build posted up on their site.

Yea I know, and they posted it in their Facebook page as well. :scream:

ShredEmall

Reaction score
wow awesome guitar man. i think of getting a mayones setius pro ... how is yours?well built guitar?good construction? the neck?
again, shes a beauty!

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
The guitar was about 2,5k€. And yea, I don't know if you got me wrong, but my parents didn't pay a cent of this guitar, it's just that spending money on guitars is so much easier when you don't have to pay rent or other stuff. :)

Just out of curiosity... What guitars do you have other than your loved Strat? Mayones would surely be a really neat add anyway.

Ah right, well I'm a lazy bum and really need a job so that's probably why I'm so broke all of the time at uni :lol:

The only other guitar I have is my Ibanez RG1527. Awesome guitar for the price and does everything I ever need it to. I really want another 7 string though so I can have 7 in standard and the other in drop G#. And I waaaant a Mayones Regius 7 KLR so bad now!

xfilth

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Mayo just shared your soundclip on their facebook :D Nice one, mate!

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Haha, cheers guys.

And yeah apparently, tomorrow is once another NGD for me. So be sure to check out "Standard Guitars" in the next few days since what I'm getting is closely comparable to adult entertainment. :)

BadBovineNickel

Reaction score
Man...just saw this. Awesome looking guitar - I love these things! Congrats!

')