NGD: Mayones Regius 6m ORANGE

FrettedChainsaw

TheGeoluhreadTides
Reaction score
So, got this guitar a month ago, but I´ve been really busy and just couldn´t get around to uploading this.
About a year ago, I saw this guitar hanging in a store and thought "this may be the last time I see this guitar...". But eventually, I would return to the shop and see the guitar was still there. Around that time, I was trying to sell my Jackson RR24 (which I ended up keeping) in order to buy an ESP Horizon, my dream guitar, because I would have never thought of getting one of these as they are expensive as ..., but this one was going for 1500 euros (which is almost 1000 euros less than what it would cost to get a new one now) and no one had bought it!
A couple of months later, I bought an Ibanez UV777P because I wanted a sevenstring, and thought I would enjoy it more than the Mayones. I was totally wrong... A couple of months ago, I went to that same store to try an EVH 5150 III, and I asked if they could let my try the Mayones as well. And holy s**t... It felt so great! The best guitar I had, and have, ever played.
So I went on to sell the Ibanez, and after 2 months of constantly uploading adverts and spreading the word, I finally sold it, and ran to the store that same day to get it!
BTW, this is the only orange mayones I´ve seen so far, pretty unique I guess
ZT0cE29.jpg

pP3T7LB.jpg

aX6QgLA.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice man, love the finish, HNGD! What SD's you got loaded in there?

FrettedChainsaw

TheGeoluhreadTides
Reaction score
Nice man, love the finish, HNGD! What SD's you got loaded in there?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure it's the standard JB/Jazz combo. I may change it though, because the Jazz sounds sweet, but the JB sounds too trebly when distorted...

')