NGD: Mayones Regius 7 Baritone, custom shop trans white.

• Thread starter ExhumedShadow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musza

Reaction score
Got this lovely guitar form Mr. Musza, great guy, tough negotiator (ahah), packed to withstand the apocalypse, thumbs up.

Haha, cheers!

Glad you finally found some time make this topic so I could read your opinion about the guitar. 95% of your description covers my thughts (tho I love the neck profile). It is indeed (as I told you ;)) super-high quality instrument, not even single flaw was given :bowdown:

Wish this Mayo will bring you a lot of sick riffs! :hbang:

Thyrif

Reaction score
You're really NOT helping my gas over a regius! Thanks a LOT! :erk:

I really dig the white speedknobs and the milky finish

edit: looking at this one...
IMG_5117.jpg

Reaction score
@musza

It's an amazing guitar, so good that it's probably gonna make me sell one of my other axes.

@knossos

Ahah, it's funny that you say that, my first seven was a white schecter hellraiser, that dreaded guitar, they don't share a thingm believe me!

@vinniemallet

Thanks! What are you playing these days?

@Thyrif

That one is pure gold or should I say silver?
Love the chrome bridge!

Thanks for your time people, it's one of those cases where the Hype is deserved, if you ever get the chance play one!

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Just came back from USA mate, gotta do my JP12-7 NGD thread but I'm still waiting the guitar to come back from Jay guitar tech, the setup was kinda bad because of the flight from Miami to Lisbon. I'll do the thread as fast as possible! :D We gotta talk later I wanna know better about that sick Mayones haha.

Cheers! (sucks to be talking in english with you but it's the rulessssssss -.-")

@musza

It's an amazing guitar, so good that it's probably gonna make me sell one of my other axes.

@knossos

Ahah, it's funny that you say that, my first seven was a white schecter hellraiser, that dreaded guitar, they don't share a thingm believe me!

@vinniemallet

Thanks! What are you playing these days?

@Thyrif

That one is pure gold or should I say silver?
Love the chrome bridge!

Thanks for your time people, it's one of those cases where the Hype is deserved, if you ever get the chance play one!

TGN

Reaction score
You're really NOT helping my gas over a regius! Thanks a LOT! :erk:

I really dig the white speedknobs and the milky finish

edit: looking at this one...
IMG_5117.jpg

That's the one at Zjon's where I bought mine. Looks very nice. :agreed:

trent6308

Reaction score
Very hot!

What's the neck profile like? I have the regius 6 and the neck is fairly thick. I actually like it but can't imagine it being that great considering the 7 is wider.

Reaction score
Thanks again people!

The neck profile is substantial, a bit wider than some would expect, also noticeable thicker than your average Ibby.

I'd prefer a slighty different profile, but I'm picky as hell, otherwise it's a perfectably confortable neck once you play it for a few hours.

Specially good neck shape for complex rhythmic work.

Very hot!

What's the neck profile like? I have the regius 6 and the neck is fairly thick. I actually like it but can't imagine it being that great considering the 7 is wider.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Yeah the necks on these things aren't Wizard or JPXI thin, but they're still really comfy.

')